At renoWOW!, we suggest when you’re seeking out a company to handle your renovations, be sure to look into a few things before making your final decision:
- Ratings and reviews on their website as well as trusted home renovation forums
- Photos of completed projects
- Speak to previous clients if possible to obtain references
- Ensure the quote given is thorough
- Make sure you understand the steps of the renovation and how it will affect your daily life
Yes, renoWOW! is a registered company with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board.
Yes, renoWOW! has a comprehensive $5 million liability insurance policy.
Yes, renoWOW! is a registered building renovator with the Municipal Licensing and Standards (MLS) Toronto office, issued trade #B12195, business license number T85-0231713.
Our policy at renoWOW! is to offer a 2 year back to back warranty on all of our projects. In the event that anything goes wrong and requires an adjustment or fix, call us and we will take care of it. We even go above and beyond manufacturer warranties.
Each renovation is unique, so the timing may change based on what is being done. Here is our average timeline for completion:
- Standard bathroom: 10 working days
- General kitchen: 3 weeks to one month
- Basement: 90 days
Rest assured that your project will be finished by the guaranteed completion date set out in the initial agreement, and we won’t leave until you’re satisfied.
A renovation project is not an inexpensive undertaking. As every project varies both in size and style, the pricing will differ. For budgeting purposes, we suggest the following:
- For a basic bathroom remodel, $10,000 would be a reasonable amount to work with
- For new builds such as basement bathrooms, a $15,000-$20,000 budget is advised
- Kitchen projects are considerably more involved, and often starting around $25,000
A variety of things influence the price of your renovation. Custom renovations will tend to cost more than one of our renovation packages. What it is you would like to have done, the size of the room to be renovated, worker time and labour, and your chosen materials all have an impact on the final cost as well.
No. We focus exclusively on residential work and are not equipped to handle commercial projects.
When a renovation is being conducted, there are generally the same steps no matter what room is receiving the new look:
- Set up – This includes staging and tenting off the area that is being worked on and organizing our materials and plans.
- Protecting the existing space and fixtures – Anything that is remaining in the area is kept safe, and flooring is covered. At renoWOW!, we use a special material on the floor for the duration of the project and remove it at the end, eliminating the dust created by shifting and moving a drop sheet.
- Demolition – Anything not needed for the new renovation is removed.
- Rough work – Necessary prep work is completed.
- Delivery, loading and unloading – All of the new items are brought to the home and prepared for installation.
- Material storage – Materials are stored in the home while they await installation.
- Installation – Items are set up and installed, ready for use.
- Garbage removal – This is often an ongoing process during the renovation and involves the removal of any waste and debris.
- Cleanup – Everything is tidied and finalized. We leave behind no mess and no hint of a contractor ever being in your home.
The client experience covers everything that happens from start to finish of the renovation project, not including the actual construction and finished result. This includes the way you and your family are treated, the respect shown to you and your property, and the presentation and behaviour of our employees. Our organization while we’re on the job, adherence to the timeline, cleanliness, and quality of work represent our company and add to your overall renovation satisfaction. How we handle situations and problems that arise, and whether you feel the price you paid was fair and accurate with no hidden fees or surprises are all factors that contribute to a positive client experience.
In order to make the process go as smooth as possible, we kindly request that you provide a place for us to keep our tools and materials in the home during the installation process, and also a parking spot in the driveway or in front of the home so we can easily load and unload our vehicles. Also, in the winter time during the snowfall, we ask that your walkways and driveway be cleared of snow to ensure our team’s safety and to help reduce the amount of snow we track into your home.
The concept behind this is straightforward. We love taking your ideas (“inspiration”) and creating fully functional rooms that live up to what you had imagined (the “installation”).
Yes, you can. We make sure our renovations are safe, organized, and don’t feel as if there’s a construction site in your home, allowing you and your family to occupy the rest of the space as normal.
Yes. If they are not already in place, hookups can be arranged through our network of affiliated licensed gas contractors, who can install them as necessary to permit the use of natural gas-powered appliances.
We are able to remodel this area to suit your needs and can transform it from its current state into an open concept design.
A package renovation has a set layout designed to maximize the space and create an elegant look. Most homes have similar bathroom layouts, so we’ve designed a handful of styles to fit them and create the most efficient, high-style look for the space available at fixed prices. Once you have chosen the style for your bathroom, you can customize the materials from our available selections to make the space really feel like yours.